17. Create a makeshift hammock by tying a large sheet around a table:
18. Use an electric fan to puff up a fort:
19. Hit two birds with one stone by giving your kids unhooked controllers for both bonding AND undisturbed game time:
20. Use daddy’s tummy as prop to keep baby stil during photo shoots:
21. Keep track of your child’s growth by putting his or her graduation year on a shirt and taking a picture every year!
22. Keep your walls and furniture clean by unleashing your child’s creativity out on an empty box:
23. Comfort your little one even when you’re dead tired by filling a glove with beans and laying it on his or her back as he or she sleeps
24. Keep your enthusiastic helper busy by letting him paint the fence with water: