9. Use a fitted bed sheet to keep off the sand and serve as a makeshift play pen for your toddler at the beach:
10. Make socks skid-free by by using slick paint:
11. Make chores a fun little game and teach them the value of work:
12. Keep empty toilet paper rolls and craft a makeshift garage for tiny toy cars:
13. Use a fitted sheet to cover the crib to keep insects out:
14. Hide illegal contraband from little hands by storing candies in frozen beans bag:
15. Soak tangled doll hair in water with dish soap and hair conditioner for easy untangling!
16. Make a hunting game for lost items: