19. Make pairs of earrings putting them on a button.
20. Put your child’s pool floaty for wine bottles or to protect other breakables.
21. Use a luggage with a pumpack.
22. Make a checklist of tech items, otherwise you might regret it.
23. Put as many useful stuff as you can in your carry-on.
24. Take some mini-boozes which would be very easy to transport.
25. Check very carefully TSA’s packing tips and guidelines for less trouble at the airport.
26. Put the bulkiest shoes or boots on you, on the plane. You won’t have to stuff them in the baggage.