The 22 most ridiculous US laws still in effect today. #10 is just crazy… LOL!
Like us on FB:
Some time ago we talked about a photo series that ironically portrayed people breaking 8 bizarre US laws. Since many of you appreciated that post quite a lot, we decided to go deeper about the ridiculous US laws that are still in effect today. We’ve discovered so many unbelievable laws that a book wouldn’t be enough to write them all, so we gathered our 22 favorites in this article just for you.
It’s our personal top list, therefore you’ll find our very favorite at the end of the list.
If you are aware of some bizarre law still in effect in your country feel free to tell us in the comments.
If enjoyed this post, don’t be selfish, share it with your friends via Facebook or Twitter. Sharing is caring.
22. Bingo games cannot last more than 5 hours (North Carolina)
21. Chickens are not allowed to cross the road (Quitman, Georgia)
20. If you cut down a cactus, you could be sentenced to 25 years in prison (Arizona)
19. Policemen are allowed to bite a dog if they think it will calm the dog down (Paulding, Ohio)
18. It’s illegal to sell your eyeballs (Texas)
17. It’s against the law to sing off-key (North Carolina)
16. You may not sell toothpaste and a toothbrush to the same customer on a Sunday (Rhode Island)
15. You are not allowed to eat fried chicken any other way than using your hands (Gainesville, Georgia)
14. Marriage between cousins is against the law only if they are younger than 65 (Utah)
13. Red cars may not drive down Lake Street (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
12. It’s forbidden for a female to appear unshaven in public (Carrizozo, New Mexico)