30. They are the most manipulative pets: “Our cat had all four roommates feeding him each day because he acted like he was starving and we didn’t know that the other roommate already fed him. This was our solution, hopefully he will slim down a bit.”
31. They are sneaky: “Bought a couch from Craigslist, heard noises coming from it after bringing it home. Cut it open and found a cat.”
32. They can use technology to their own advantage: “My friend set her cat’s food on a timer. All he does all day is wait for the food gods to bless him.”
33. They don’t care about human advice: “I told him not to mess with the bees, now he looks like a Kardashian.”
34. They are always ready to beg you for food: “The only one who came when I said dinner was ready.”
35. They are masters of camouflage.
36. Everybody knows what happens when you give them a glass of any liquid.