Our little furry friends are so unpredictable, but in the end that’s one of the things we love so much about them.
All the tiny shades of their personality are what make them so unique, and there are so many things about them only people who own a cat will fully understand.
Living with a tiny feline friend an incredible journey, made of so many hilarious moments of struggle, and just as many moments of joy.
With a cat at home, nothing is really out of their reach, and this is definitely a problem if you have a little curious creature wandering around. No piece of furniture is safe, no chandelier or glass full of water will ever be spared.
And if you choose to give them a present, most of the times they will just ignore it and play with its empty box or package instead.
If you are a cat owner, you probably know what we mean, and this is why we are sure you will appreciate these list of amusing struggles we have compiled for you.
1. Never buy such a thing if you have a cat.
2. Please do not touch the cat. And if you touch him, do it always at your own risk.
3. They will be there whenever you try to cook something.
4. They have no idea what they are doing. Or maybe they know it too well but just don’t care.
5. They always choose the box over the present.
6. They have their very own perception of the word “annoying”.
7. Basically, they don’t care about what you care about.
8. But sometimes will try to help you.
9. Help you getting rid of things you don’t need.
10. And some other times they will need your help.
11. Ikea bags are way more comfortable than pillows.