Time flies by so fast and 20 years are long enough to bring you to a totally different era. Our habits change so much from decade to decade, and technology plays an incredibly important role in making our life simpler and is really easy to forget how many annoying things we had to do back then.
Kids of 2016 will barely recognize these 20 struggles we had to face everyday, and I’m sure in 20 years there will be kids thinking the same about today.
If you like this post, share it with your friends on Facebook!
1. Endless hours to download a single song. Not a movie, a song.
2. The time when we had no internet games to play
3. Selecting your favorite game was such a long process
4. Back then there was no spotlight or digital search for your favorite track
5. The only way to set your favorite song as a ringtone
6. “… We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
7. Please please please…
9. Skip protection? The biggest lie of the 1990s.
10. Almost there…
11. This one was such a pain
12. Don’t lose this ball. And remember to clean it every now and then
14. This was a big problem
15. Such a romantic gesture
16. 2006 wasn’t so long ago, but it feels like a totally different era.
17. Blood flowing from our fingers to test the batteries.
18. Selfies? Nope.
19. Such a nightmare
20. Using printed instructions to avoid using printed maps