Cooking is a beautiful art, but most of the recipes take a long time, and a reasonable set of skills, to be mastered. If what you need is just a quick and easy meal, or some tricks to help you improve your workflow in the kitchen, these 25 food hacks are just what it takes to make you save some time and give you some idea for your next meal.
If you like this post, share it with your friends on Facebook!
2. Freeze coffee in ice cubes so the next time you drink iced coffee it won’t be watered down
3. Use a glass to peel a mango
4. Place ice cream inside a ziplock bag to keep it soft like the first time
6. Put a paper towel on your lettuce to keep it crispy for a longer period (it will soak the moisture)
7. Easily separate egg yolks from egg whites by using an empty plastic bottle