Some people claim that cats are cold, aloof and don’t really care about us. That they see humans as nothing more than their personal servants.
However, all cat parents know that this simply isn’t true. Sure, they do see us as their personal servants, but they’re also far more affectionate than people give them credit for.
Maybe even a bit too affectionate.
Our little feline furbabies may sometimes pretend like they’re all about being independent and that they’re too cool to worship us like the doggos do, but it’s hard to take that seriously when they spend so much of their time glued to our heels (or, more accurately, plastered over our faces).
And so, anyone who’s ever known and loved a cat is sure to relate to these goofy, hilarious and adorable examples of kitties demonstrating their complete and utter disregard for personal space.
1. We’re all in this together.
2. You don’t need to look at anything but me.
3. So, what are we reading?
4. Every. Single. Morning. I just can’t brush my teeth alone.
5. Hey, what’re you doing in the bathroom? Hello!?
6. No, can’t find any “privacy” anywhere.
7. This is way better than a pillow.
8. What are you doing under the rain-maker?
9. The cat loves to show her @ during the daughter’s virtual classes.
10. Hey, you accidentally locked me out of the bathroom!
11. What are you doing here?
12. I’ll just hang out right here. Don’t worry I won’t leave you alone.
13. Love spending some quality time together.
14. Now there’s two of me. Congratulations.
15. My gf wanted to take a video of how our cat acts while she’s working from home…
16. Ziggy Stardust couldn’t care less about human privacy or personal space.
17. Do you want to hang out or… Do you want to hang out?
18. I don’t give a hoot about your “personal space”!
19. I need a belly rub, right here, right meow!
20. Come on. Pay attention to me.
21. Ah, such a perfect hammock.
22. Bathroom parkour!
23. I’ll write that for you, mommy.
24. I know you couldn’t do this without my help.
25. Neither could you.
26. I’m watching you. I’m always watching you.
27. Where you go, we go. Again, cats are never going to leave you alone.
28. Traded in my personal space for this cute Tabby
29. You want to pee? Well, you better ask nicely.
30. Less studying and more snuggling!
31. Was trying to take a photo of how my kid fell asleep. Ended up with the greatest photo our cat has ever taken.
32. Time for a road trip.
33. Meet Jo, he’s 10 and has no concept of personal space
34. Why are you sitting in water?
35. How am I making you uncomfortable?
36. I’ve made a horrible mistake.
37. Everything going okay with the bath? You relaxed yet?
38. I’ll scream the entire time you’re in there so you don’t drown.
39. I’m always here for you. Always.
40. Meet Poseidon! If you sit on the toilet, he will climb your back and give you cuddles. He doesn’t believe in personal space
41. The bathroom is the perfect hunting ground.
42. Nothing beats a nice soak in the tub.
43. I guess having a kitten means the end of personal space
44. Look. At. Me. I LOVE you, okay? I. LOVE. YOU.
45. A relaxing morning routine.
46. Look at me instead.
47. What do you mean you “can’t see anything”?