According to the most popular common places about pets, dogs should be the good boys, seen as loyal, reliable and naive goofballs, often deceived by cats, who are more than often portrayed as majestic but cynical, selfish and moody creatures, with a not-so-secret ambition to conquer the world.
Well, this post’s goal is to change your mind, and convince the web that cats are just victims of a misunderstanding, and despite their odd behaviors, they are just as good as their canine counterparts.
If you think dogs are the only good boys of the web, this list compiled by Just Something will definitely prove you wrong.
Our feline friends have huge hearts as well, they just use to show love and affection in a different way.
1. My son has loved my cat since the day he was born. She tolerates that love in a way I never thought possible.
2. My cat Pepe loved my roomie, and she recently moved out. I’m not crying, you’re crying.
3. My cat isn’t allowed on the counter, but he likes to push our limits.
4. I am so grateful for my patient cats. They tolerate my daughter and taught her to gently headbutt the things she likes.
5. Got a cat to foster during medical school. This is now how I study
6. When you go to adopt a cat but she adopts you first
7. These cats truly love each other
8. She likes her coffee strong!
9. My cat admiring my pregnant wife
10. My wife and my cat
11. He was purring the entire ride home.
12. Benefits of being a Vet
13. My baby Huxley is going into surgery right now, the vet techs sent me this.
14. Somebody told me that Bengals aren’t good cats to cuddle with. Khari thinks differently.
15. I lost my beautiful Maine Coon, Elise, in January. My heart is still broken, but seeing our new kitten sleeping under her portrait makes me believe all will be okay one day.
16. My brother moved out yesterday and I woke up to this
17. Found a pretty baby who just wanted to be pet
18. Eugene was a feral cat who lived in my garden for months. I built a shelter and slowly earn his trust. One night, it dropped to -4°c, I go out and bring him in. He resists. The next morning he’s reclutant to leave. Today, 2 months later, Eugene came to visit me in bed for the first time for cuddles.
19. The cat that guided me down the mountain when I got lost in Gimmelwald, Switzerland
20. Walked into my room to this! I do not deserve my kitty girl.