9. It’s a rollercoaster of emotions.
#TheWorstPartOfDepressionIs thinking one day you are finally starting to be okay and literally the next hour you’re back to square one.
— zedé harut (@zahdayy) August 7, 2015
10. Getting out of bed in the morning is one of the most difficult things.
#TheWorstPartOfDepressionIs when simple tasks like getting out of bed, going out, eating, sleeping or showering become a mission
— jessica (@suxicidal) August 7, 2015
11. Just a few people seek help.
#TheWorstPartOfDepressionIs not the stigma — but the stigma prevents people from addressing it effectively, or seeking help.
— Popehat (@Popehat) August 7, 2015
12. People don’t understand it and take your behavior personally.
#TheWorstPartOfDepressionIs the people around you being selfish and taking it personally
— Matthew MacDonald (@therankspoon) August 7, 2015
13. It’s not only mental.
#TheWorstPartOfDepressionIs people don’t realize it also has physical symptoms: aches, fatigue, appetite, back pain, etc.
— Dysthymic Dad™ (@DysthymicDad) August 7, 2015
14. Makes it hard to deal with regular things.
#TheWorstPartOfDepressionIs it’s hard enough dealing with regular things.
Throw in death, loss, guilt, pain, responsibility, illness….
— Mistress Indistarr ✨ (@indistarr) August 7, 2015
15. Praying it away isn’t enough.
#TheWorstPartOfDepressionIs someone telling you to pray it away!
— La Femme Negrita (@LaFemme_Negrita) August 7, 2015
16. This one basically sums it up.
#TheWorstPartOfDepressionIs the time between waking up and going to sleep.
— Paging_DrYardsale (@DrYardSale) August 7, 2015