Sometimes we need to stop and think about what’s around us to be aware of what and who we are, and believe me, scrolling through this post will probably change your vision of the world.
These 25 jaw-dropping reminders of how insignificant we are make me scared and curious at the same time and literally blow my mind.
If you like this post, share it with your friends!
1. This is where we all live, our Earth.
2. This the solar system, our “neighborhood”.
3. This is the scaled distance between Earth and Moon. Did you think the moon was farther?
4. What if I told you that you could fit every planet of our solar system between Earth and moon?
5. If you still don’t have a measure of how tiny we are, here is North America compared to Jupiter.
6. You could line up SIX Earths on the Saturn’s rings.
7. And here is how our sky would look like if Earth had rings like Saturn.
8. This is a comet, compared to Los Angeles. Big, isn’t it?
9. If that was big, here is the sun. We are that tiny little point down there.
10. And here is what we look like from the moon.
11. And from Mars.
12. From Saturn.
13. And from Neptune, 4 billion miles away.
14. But let’s look again at what we look like compared to the sun. It blows my mind every time.