24 celebrities and their incredible look alikes from the past. #6 Is just incredible, WOW!
They say that everyone of us has at least one look alike in the world, and according to an old urban legend our double lives in the opposite part of the globe from where we are. Obviously that’s not real, but if you think rationally there are some odds that, between all the people lived in the past, there was somebody that looked just like us.
That’s what this gallery is all about: there are celebrities that have look alikes coming directly from the past. When we saw these photos we couldn’t help but stare at the incredible similarity between these celebs and their counterparts. For example Justin Timberlake is almost identical to a guy lived in the 1800’s, Jay-Z had a perfect double living in Harlem in the 1860’s and Donald Trump really does look like the General George Patton.
Believe it or not, here are 24 celebrities and their incredible look alikes from the past.
If you like this post, don’t be selfish, share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
1. Ellen DeGeneres and Henry David Thoreau
2. Maggie Gyllenhaal and Rose Wilder Lane
3. Justin Timberlake and unknown man in a mug shot
4. John Travolta and unknown man from the 1860’s
5. General George Patton and Donald Trump
6. General Douglas MacArthur and Bruce Willis
7. Vincent Van Gogh and Chuck Norris
8. Jimmy Fallon and Turkish revolutionist Mahir Cayan
9. Paul Giamatti and William Shakespeare
10. Jack Black and the Barber of Seville
11. Nicholas Cage and man from the Civil War era
12. Jay-Z and a unknown man from Harlem
13. Jon Stewart and Henry Ward Beecher
14. Charlie Sheen and John Brown
15. Alec Baldwin and Millard Fillmore
16. Rupert Grint and Sir David Wilkie
17. Keanu Reeves and Louis-Maurice Boutet de Monvet
18. Hank Azaria and Rudolf Steiner
19. Jeffrey Tambor and Benjamin Franklin
20. Dustin Diamond and Joseph Pulitzer
21. Hugh Grant and Oscar Wilde
22. Glenn Close and George Washington
23. Tommy Lee Jones and Andrew Johnson
(celeb images via 1, 2)