We are but specks compared to the entirety of this ginormous world. Cosmic and often inexplicable natural phenomena continue to unravel before our very eyes. Some happen at very rare moments that not everyone can afford the luxury of seeing it. However, in this technological age, we have state of the art cameras to thank. We can now capture one peculiar moment and make it last a lifetime for everyone to see. A lot of wondrous things are still to be discovered but here are a few amazing occurrences captured for you to marvel at.
Share this post with your friends if you think these phenomenons are awesome!
1. Glow-in-the-dark shores made by bioluminescent microorganisms.
2. Fascinating formations of frost flowers during early winter and late autumn.
3. Stunning display of light pillars in the coldest regions of the planet.
4. Frozen methane gas bubbles underneath Vermillion Lakes in Alberta, Canada.
5. Fire Rainbows, pastel halos on fragments cirrus clouds.
6. Spectacular volcanic and atmospheric collisions.
7. Fascinating snow chimneys from active volcanoes in Antarctica.
8. Moskstraumen, a mystic maelstrom in the Norwegian Sea.
9. The Great Blue Hole, an underwater sinkhole in Belize.
10. Mysterious motions of murmurations.