Dogs enrich our lives in ways we never expected and life with a pup is never boring, which is why we don’t mind that bringing a pup into our lives also introduces us to a range of pet-related problems such as dealing with hairy furniture or little accidents on the new rug.
We all want to keep our pups happy and healthy, and luckily, we’re living in a time where there are so many great products out there that make it super easy for us dog lovers to solve these problems with ease!
We’ve collected some of the best products for pet-parents out there so that you can spend more time cuddling your furbaby and less time worrying about all the loose fur on your shirt.
FYI, this article contains affiliate links. This means we may receive a share of the sales they generate. All prices are accurate at the time of publication. We hope you love these picks as much as we do!
1. A reusable pet hair remover which effectively removes pet hair from clothes, furniture, blankets, and much more. It is eco-friendly, easy to clean, and perfect for any pet-parent who is always running out of sticky rollers.
What people say: “Where has this been all my crazy cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine for clothes but this is the only product that has ever COMPLETELY removed all the cat hair from my bed. I have a long-haired 20-lb. tabby and if you run your hands up his back a few times and fling the hair everywhere, it looks like it’s snowing – he never stops shedding no matter what I do. After using the ChomChom, I can put on a black dress and roll around on my bed and not get a single hair on me.” – Stephanie
Get it on Amazon for $24.95.
2. These extra durable pet toys, for when your furbaby can’t help but destroy any toy that comes their way. These happy and noisy woodland creatures will keep your pup entertained for hours without leaving a trail of stuffing throughout the house.
What people say: “My doggy loves them. Her mission in life is to destroy anything with a squeak and fill the house with toy stuffing, but that’s not possible with these toys. No stuffing is brilliant. I also appreciate how strong the seaming is on these toys because she has not yet been able to rip them. The toys have multiple squeaks which drives her crazy with excitement! And the squeaks aren’t too terrible to listen to.” – R E Vio
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
3. This professional strength stain and odour eliminator for those “oops” moments. Having a pup can be messy and stinky and sometimes, accidents happen. But with this spray, you can get rid of any stains and odors and your carpets, furniture and floors will be as fresh as ever.
What people say: “I don’t even know what has happened to our bedroom carpet right now. There were smells that I was absolutely certain were just from living in a god awful ratchet apartment (mold, cigarettes, roaches, shattered dreams). Now it smells like absolutely nothing.” – Sarah
Get it on Amazon for $19.97.
4. The Furbo Dog Camera lets you keep an eye on your pup even when you can’t be with them, like when you’re at *sigh* work. The Furbo is equipped with a full-HD camera and 2-way audio which lets you see, hear, and speak to your pup. It also lets you toss treats to your pup, which means you can play a fun, remote game of catch with your best friend in between all those boring work emails.
What people say: “Got this for my lady friend who frets about leaving her little dog alone at home. She loves being alerted every time the little dude barks at passing delivery trucks and snow plows. She refuses to talk to little dude via the speaker because she doesn’t want to “freak him out” but she does watch him wander around the living room from her iPhone. Setup is a breeze and there has been zero issues with this gadget.” – Theresa
Get it from Amazon for $198.98.
5. This electric, rechargeable pet nail trimmer makes nail trimming less intimidating for both you and your pup. Nail clippers are a common source of anxiety for many pups, and it is easy to accidentally clip the quick, which is both painful and scary. Unlike other trimmers, it keeps the noise to a minimum for a more relaxing experience for your pup.
What people say: “I don’t normally write reviews, but I felt this one warranted one! I have a 6 year old mini dachshund and trimming nails has always been rough!! Screaming and biting (from the dog). I’ve tried other nail grinders and she was terrified of them. I came across this one and thought I’d give it a try. It took only 5 minutes to do ALL FOUR paws! She held perfectly still and didn’t fight me a single bit!! She even wagged her tail when we were done!! Hallelujah I think we found the tool for us!!!” – Carrie
Get it on Amazon for $29.99.
6. This adjustable, extra wide pet gate keeps your curious and stubborn pups from going where they shouldn’t. It is also equipped with a small pet door for when you still want smaller pets to be able to pass through.
What people say: “Loved this gate so much I bought a second one! Just as easy to install as the first, and just as effective at keeping curious dogs from places they shouldn’t go. Super happy with this purchase and so are the cats! They’ve got two places now where they can get a break from the big oafs. My dogs love cats, but the feeling isn’t mutual for everyone.” – Angelica
Get it from Amazon for $41.04.
7. Rough and cracked paws can be painful to walk on. But luckily, this stick of Paw Soother is specially formulated to make chapped and dry dog paw pads soft and supple again.
What people say: “My doberman had one pad, in particular, that was painfully cracked. He limped constantly. Took him to vet to make sure it was not a knee, shoulder, foot etc issue. I tried another product and it did only so so. Well let me tell you after three days of this stuff, no limp. One week later, no crack. Just ordered the set with the protector too. “ – D Sal
Get it on Amazon for $17.95.
8. If anyone deserves to feel like they’re sleeping on a cloud, it’s your pup. And with this self-warming, fluffy, calming, Donut Cuddler pet bed, your pup will feel totally relaxed. The bed’s round shape and raised rim are specially designed to make your dog feel safe and supported.
What people say: “I don’t think there’s anything I don’t like about this cuddly soft bed. As soon as I took it out of its packaging and shook it out, I tossed it on the floor and my Yorkshire puppy lost his mind. He ran and jumped in and out of it several times. Not only has it become his favorite place to snuggle up for a nap. It’s also a place for him to play and have fun. His little toys get somewhat lost inside and it’s a game for him to root around and find them again. Extremely high quality as well. You can tell from the stitching this bed is going to last a good long while.” – Banshee
Get it from Amazon for $26.39 (Small size. Other sizes have different prices).
9. We all know that life with a pup can get messy, but sometimes we’re unaware of just how messy it can get. Sometimes, even if you think you’ve cleaned up any accidents, there are still invisible remnants around your home. With this UV Flashlight, you can finally spot these stains and scrub them out once and for all.
What people say: “This light is fantastic but it shows EVERYTHING. I thought my house was clean. Turn off the lights at night, shine thus light and be prepared to be shocked. Tomorrow, I have a date with a bucket of ammonia and water.” – Jean B.
Get it on Amazon for $12.99.
10. With the PetCube, you can make sure that your pup is safe and sound even when you’re not home. It is equipped with HD video with clear night vision so that you’re always able to keep an eye on your pup. It also sends you sound and motion alerts, let’s you hear and speak to your pup, and has a built-in live vet-chat so you can consult a professional vet 24/7.
What people say: “I’m pretty happy with this given the price. It’s a fraction of the prices of the other Petcubes (Play and Bites), but of course it offers a bit less (no dispensing of treats, no laser for cats). But that just means I can get a couple more of this Petcube cam to place in strategic locations to better spy on my dog so I can finally get a full story of what she’s up to in our house “ – Candy
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
11. This no-pull dog harness is perfect for you furbaby who just won’t stop pulling on the leash. The no-choke harness gives you better control of your pup and works by turning your pup around every time they try to pull. After a while, your pup will learn to not pull and those morning walks will get a lot more relaxing for both of you.
What people say: “We bought this harness for our two Boston Terriers. They were driving us crazy with all of the pulling and we are older and worried about t getting hurt. We had harnesses but they were not helping anything. We decided to try Rabbitgoo and it has made a huge difference! They barely pull anymore and we have so much more control. The Rabbitgoo harnesses have totally changed how our dogs walk. We are not worried about falling anymore because there is no more struggling to control the dogs. We saw a change immediately.” – Melinda
Get it on Amazon for $16.98 (Large size. Other sizes have different prices).
12. With this PetSafe Extreme Weather Pet Door your pups can come and go as they please without leaving you freezing inside. The pet door’s three-flap design keeps extreme cold (or heat) out of your home and is more energy-efficient than traditional, one-flap doors.
What people say: “We live in Minnesota and have 3 large dogs. So we need a doggy door durable enough to handle high traffic and -30 below temperatures. The wind was blowing our single door model open. So we decided to upgrade to this 3 door model. What a game changer! It took a couple of times for the dogs to get used to the additional effort needed to open the flap but was no big deal. Best part is that it is heavy enough to stay closed even with Winter wind.” – Beauty A.
Get it from Amazon for $104.95.
13. If our pups could decide, we’d probably be playing fetch 24/7. Unfortunately, we have other responsibilities that get in the way of that dream, but with this automatic ball launcher, our pups don’t have to be bored just because we’re busy. The ball launcher lets your pups play as much fetch as they want and is perfect for adding a little extra exercise to their day.
What people say: “My dog absolutely loves this thing!!! There was a little learning curve at first (expected) but now that she got the hang of it, she uses it everyday. It’s so funny watching her anticipation as she waits for the ball to launch. I also love knowing that she is safe when using it, due to the sensor on the front which makes sure she is a safe distance away from the launcher.” – Sandra
Get it on Amazon for $154.95.
14. These adorable dog boots are perfect for keeping your pup safe and comfortable, whether you’re just walking down a hot street or taking your buddy out on an adventure in the wild. They keep your pup’s paws protected from rough terrain and their anti-slip properties are great for stability and mobility.
What people say: “Absolutely perfect!! I got a size 2 for my maltese, they fit just perfect! They feel like great quality, super easy to get on and off of my little guy, the soles are actual rubber and have tread to keep him from slipping. He didn’t even fight me when putting the on him, he hasn’t tried to take them off…” – Joanna
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
15. This grooming comb won’t just untangle your pup’s fur – it is also designed to remove harmful bacteria that may be living on your pup’s fur and to reduce bad smells from your pup’s coat.
What people say: “I tried this new pet brush on my puppy and worked fine. Usually by puppy has a smell after being outside. I brush my puppy for 15 minutes as she likes to be brushed and afterwards she didn’t have much of an odor. I was skeptic but actually worked. Overall, I am pleased with the results.” – Amazon customer
Get it on Amazon for $35.99.
16. If your pup gets a little bit chilly when the temperature drops, this is the perfect gift for them. This stylish, little dog coat is windproof, waterproof, and lined with fleece, and is sure to keep your little pup nice and toasty.
What people say: “Nice fit. Keeps my dog warm. We got a medium for my 11 lbs Shihtzu and fits like a glove.” – DogLover
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (Small size. Other sizes have different prices).
17. During the summer, you want to make sure that your pups do not get too hot in the sun. With this raised outdoor dog bed, you can give your pups a nice, sheltered spot to relax while still enjoying the outdoors, without touching the hot floor.
What people say: “Very impressed how sturdy it holds up to my 2 huskys. So far theres no rips or stretching of the material. The plastic hooks keep the canopy part on for windy days.” – Kay
Get it on Amazon for $57.99.
18. With this clever Doggie Doorbell, your pup will be able to communicate more effectively with you. Your pup can be trained to ring the bell for a variety of reason. For example, to let you know that he wants to go outside. This is a fun and interactive training tool and is a great way to bond with your pup.
What people say: “Our 5-month old pug knows he’s not supposed to do his business inside the house. He’s trained that well at least. However, we’ve hard a hard time getting him to communicate to us that he needs to go outside to do his business. With this little doorbell at nose level for him, he picked it up within a day and hasn’t had an accident inside the house since.
After we installed it, which was easy in itself, we leashed him up, drew his attention to the button, pressed it, and took him out. Only took maybe two times before he started running over to the doorbell to hit it himself and then look at us, expectantly. The nice thing about this, as opposed to hanging a bell or something else that is just fun for a puppy to bat at or play with, is that the button isn’t very fun to play with by itself, so you don’t get any false positives.” – Jason
Get it from Amazon for $30.00.
19. Even if you weren’t gifted with an amazing throwing-arm, this ball-launcher will let you take your fetch games to the next level. The Chuckit! lets you throw the ball further than ever before so that your pup can get the best playtime ever. And since the Chuckit! makes fetch such a breeze, your pup might even tire out before you do, for once!
What people say: “I have a young dog who would retrieve balls and frisbees all day long if my arm could take it. Bought the 26M Chuck-It and love it! I can throw the ball a lot farther and for more throws, so he gets more exercise. Love that I no longer need to bend over to pick up the ball or have to touch a slimy, sandy, filthy ball! It’s quite intuitive to use and within about 3 throws you’ll have it down perfectly. You can also use regular tennis balls with it.” – J.Essie
Get it on Amazon for $9.92.
20. If your pup eats too fast, this Outward HoundFun Feeder Slo Bowl will change his habit. The Slo Bowl is a slow feeder which promotes fun and healthy eating by making mealtime a fun challenge. The maze-like design entertains and mentally stimulates your pup by making them “forage” for their food, and by slowing them down, the bowl helps prevent digestive issues like bloating.
What people say: “Our puggle Ike, he’s been gulping his food down since he was 8 weeks old. We also found, when we doggie sat another puppy, Ike, at 12 weeks old was also food agressive. I guess, in Ike’s mind, he was competing for food with our temporary puppy guest, so he started gulping his food down even faster! Thankfully we were able to stop Ike’s food aggression a long time ago, but in the 7 years we’ve had our puggle, we haven’t been able to get him to slow down his eating, at least not until now!” – Kryptonarie
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (Medium/Mini size, turquoise. Other sizes and colors have different prices).