Among all the traditional kinds of advertising, such as tv commercials, web ads, magazine ads and billboards, there is a genre of ads that never fails to make me look twice: the street advertising.
These 18 examples of street ads are some of the finest and most creative I’ve ever seen, and I’m pretty sure that if you ever stumbled across one of these while walking down the street, you couldn’t help stopping by for a couple of seconds thinking what incredible idea the art directors had.
If you like this post, share it with your friends!
1. Sprite’s beach shower
3. Nike forcing you to keep running
4. IBM giving you a reason to sit
5. The Economist, brightening people’s minds
6. Super Man elevator
7. The Copenhagen Zoo, keeping it real
8. Homer eating donuts for The Simpsons movie launch
9. Ariel, can really whiten everything
10. IWC Schaffhausen, try their watches on your way to work
11. Coca Cola
12. Mars. Keep in mind the truck is not soft as it looks
13. Hubba Hubba, the infinite gum
14. Law & Order ad
15. Folgers. Are they sure this will make you want some hot coffee?
16. Adidas’ giant ad
18. IKEA. Improves your life.
Share this post with others by clicking the SHARE button below!