27 Scientific Reasons Proving Why Women Live Longer Than Men. #6 Killed Me, LOL!
Like us on FB:
It’s already scientifically acknowledged that men live shorter than women, on average. They don’t hesitate to put themselves in risky situations and, on top of that, they seem to have so much fun with it. In the past, it was believed that men tend to live less because they work more and have to bring financial stability to the family.
However, nowadays, men and women both live stressful lives and work hard on a daily basis.
The evidence stays, though. They still live less, in spite of being in a similar environment. These images could eplain a lot.
If you like this post, share it with your friends on Facebook!
1. Because if you give 5 men a ladder, nothing is impossible. Even death itself is quite possible.
2. …or a bike, some wood and fire magic is done
3. Because they are so creative, that nothing should get in the way of a relaxing afternoon. Not even a backhoe
4. Because gravity is only a minor issue to those who have the power of will
5. Because when the environment is adverse, they have each other
6. Because they are not afraid of heights
7. or of getting themselves in weird situations
8. Because they defy electricity rules
9. Because being scared of bombs is so last century
10. Because they love having beards, no matter what they are made of