According to Wikipedia, first world problem is a slang term used to refer to issues in First World nations that are complained about only because of the absence of more pressing concerns.
Twitter is nowadays an inexhaustible source of first world problems, with people ridiculously complaining about trivial things, and @middleclassprob is a Twitter account that earned a following by retweeting the most ridiculous grumbles from people around the world.
People complaining about iPad brightness hurting their eyes, about their car which is not cool enough for their neighborhood and also about pool covers that won’t open properly… Poor guys…
Below you can see a finest selection of first world problems in all their ridiculousness.
If you like this post, don’t be selfish, share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
1. Put too much balsamic vinegar on my salad and now I’m dying
2. I just had a cup of tea with soy milk. It was one of the worst decisions I’ve ever made in my life
3. Had to turn down the brightness on the iPad because it hurt my eyes
4. So sick and tired of Apple products
5. Everyone here has a beamer, Lexus, Mercedes, or Range Rover. Staring me down in my Jeep ’cause they know I don’t belong
6. The cleaner didn’t turn up at my flat last week. Hope she comes soon, the bin is almost full.
7. My pool cover won’t open properly, what a drag
8. My wallet is too small.
9. Rather disappointed with my first massage in Indonesia. Not much of a massage but pressure points and fingers grazing. Too soft for my liking
10. No fennel left at the deli. Disaster
11. Just got a splinter in the finger from an avocado stone. Guacamole injury.