20 Amazing Tricks You Didn’t Know Google Could Do. Thank Me Later For #7!
Like us on FB:
Google is by far the most used search engine and the most visited website in the world. Last year people used Google to search about pretty much everything for an astounding two trillion times (2,000,000,000,000). But do you know that you can use Google not only for searching content on the web?
In fact you can use Google for doing many things, including converting, calculating, comparing foods, getting important informations and even playing. How can you do that? You just have to type soome easy commands as a search and you are done. Follow the instructions of this post and have some fun with your favorite search engine! (h/t: lifebuzz)
If you like this post, share it with your friends on Facebook!
1. You can set Google as a timer
2. You can ask Google informations about festivities
3. Compare foods’ nutritional facts
4. Type “Google gravity”, click “I’m feeling lucky” and see what happens
5. You can use Google as a calculator
6. Even for calculating the right tip
7. You can even play… Try to search for “Atari Breakout” into Google images and enjoy…
8. A little easter egg: type “do a barrel roll” and actually watch Google doing a barrel roll
9. Every time you include the word “anagram” in a search, Google will do anagrams for you
10. If you type a minus before a word, Google will exclude it from the search