34 Incredible Colorized Historical Photos That Will Make You Totally Re-Evaluate The Past. Just WOW!
Like us on FB:
We are used to think about the past in black and white, since almost all the imagery older than mid 1970s has been created using black and white film.
Today we are able to take incredibly detailed photos and videos even with our mobile phones, and we’ll be able to leave amazing evidence of our existence for the future generations, but as you obviously know humans had no such possibility in the past.
Thanks to incredibly talented colorizers and restorers you will see in this gallery 34 incredible colorized historical photos that will make you look at the past in a very different way.
If you like this post, share it with your friends on Facebook!
1. Pablo Picasso
2. Kissing the War Goodbye, V-J Day August 14, 1945
3. Car crash in Washington D.C., 1921
4. Claude Monet, 1923
5. Clint Eastwood, 1962
6. Audrey Hepburn
7. Hellen Keller and Charlie Chaplin, 1918
8. Lou Gehrig, July 4, 1939
9. Jimmy Stewart
10. Lonely child and his stuffed animal, London, 1945
11. British Soldiers Returning from the front, 1939
12. Albert Einstein, 1921
13. Store in Gordonton, NC, 1939
14. Mark Twain, 1900
15. W.H. Murphy testing his bulletproof vest, 1923
16. Abraham Lincoln, 1865
17. Big Jay McNeely, 1953
18. Cornell Rowing Team, 1907
19. Robert Kennedy, Edward “Ted” Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy outside the Oval Office.