Rega Jha published on BuzzFeed this hilarious list of Google searches that reveal a series of stereotypes that the world holds towards each population.
It turns out that so many historical cliches are still popular nowadays even if they obviously don’t have a real reason to exist anymore.
Whatever your nationality is, please don’t feel offended, this is an ironic article and doesn’t reflect JustSomething.co’s thoughts.
If you enjoy this post, don’t be selfish, share it with your friends via Facebook or Twitter (links are in the right sidebar)
1. Chinese: white, rude, Asian, and smart!
2. Swedes: tall, square-headed, happy, tan.
3. Israelis: white, racist, beautiful, and obsessed with Tony Soprano.
4. Canadians: afraid of the dark, arrogant, annoying…but nice!
5. Brits: rude, attractive, angry, and sooo mean to Americans.
6. French: dirty, stylish, and possibly racist.
7. Italians: loud, mean, and dark.
8. Turks: white, big-nosed, racist, and social media savvy!
9. Thais: all about those cats and dogs.
10. Iranians: pretty hateful, apparently. But they’re OK with pork.
11. Germans: hobbies include digging holes, liking poop, hating America, and drinking warm beer.
12. Egyptians: worship cats, hate Obama.
13. Ethiopians: fast, hungry, skinny, and fair.
14. Vietnamese: all about those nail salons.
15. Filipinos: rude, weird, short, but proud!
16. Japanese: weird, short, skinny, smart.
17. Mexicans: ghetto, short, white, loud.
18. Russians: bad drivers, crazy, rude, homophobic.
19. Nigerians: may or may not be good in bed, black, and faithful.
20. Pakistanis: both Arab and not Arab. Also Asian.
…And also white.
21. Bangladeshis: dark, ugly, short… beautiful.
22. Indonesians: short, Muslim, dark, rude.
23. Brazilians: beautiful, annoying, black, pretty.
24. Indians: Asian, black, white, and caucasian.
25. Koreans: hot, good at games, and “good at lol.”
But hold up. Are Koreans really just…Chinese?!
26. And, finally, Americans: stupid, rude, tall, lazy.