You know Christmas is definitely almost upon us when cats join the festivities too. Known for being fond of warm and cozy places, cat often fit themselves into highly unlikely little nooks and cranies. We wonder how they manage to climb or fit themselves into tiny spaces, but they always somehow do. It’s arguably the second cat magic that have mystified people through the years, next only to the reputed nine lives. So naturally, when cats invade the nativity scene, the results are pretty hilarious.
1. Cozying up to the holy family:
2. “The view is pretty good from up here.”
3. Just checking in:
4. “It’s quite comfy in here, actually.”
5. “I fit right in, don’t I?”
6. “Pretty sure they had a cat in that barn too, so here I am.”
7. In case someone tries to kidnap baby Jesus…