Visiting a place wouldn’t be complete without taking some memorabilia. And they say the best shots should be taken with the location’s well-known sculptures. Most of these sculptures are artistically left hanging on the streets for travellers’ eyes and lenses. Indeed, pictures paint a thousand words and so do these sculptures’ picturesque presentations.
Bored Panda recently asked his riders to vote the most creative sculptures in the world, and while many have taken their chances to witness the real essence of these sculptures right with their very eyes, you can at least experience it by simply looking at the 24 beautiful photos we have selected as our favorite picks. (h/t: boredpanda)
If you like these statues, remember to share this post with your friends!
1. Expansion – Paige Bradley – New York, USA
2. Fairy Sculpture Dancing With Dandelion – Robin Wright – UK
3. Popped Up – Ervin Lorànth Hervé – Budapest, Hungary
4. Ocean Atlas, underwater sculpture depicting a young girl carrying the ocean on her shoulders
5. God of war statue – China
6. Colossus – Florence, Italy
7. Vicissitudes – Jason Decaires Taylor – Grenada
8. The Force Of Nature – Lorenzo Quinn