24 News Headline Fails That Are Too Hilarious To Be True. #5 Is Probably The Best In History.

Like us on FB:
20-hilarious-news-headlines-almost-cant-believe-true

Headlines are the first thing you notice about an article and must catch your attention. They are written by professional journalists who know exactly what they’re doing… 99% of the time. The remaining 1% well, they fail just everyone else, and it’s hilarious.

If you like this post, share it with your friends on Facebook!

1. Breaking news!

20 Hilarious News Headlines You Almost Can't Believe Are True. #5 Is Probably The Best In History.

2. Racist swans?

20 Hilarious News Headlines You Almost Can't Believe Are True. #5 Is Probably The Best In History.

3. At least he tried

20 Hilarious News Headlines You Almost Can't Believe Are True. #5 Is Probably The Best In History.

4. She probably didn’t even know she was missing

20 Hilarious News Headlines You Almost Can't Believe Are True. #5 Is Probably The Best In History.

5. Genius

20 Hilarious News Headlines You Almost Can't Believe Are True. #5 Is Probably The Best In History.

6. Everyone knows the difference

20 Hilarious News Headlines You Almost Can't Believe Are True. #5 Is Probably The Best In History.

7. Camouflage was really good

20 Hilarious News Headlines You Almost Can't Believe Are True. #5 Is Probably The Best In History.

8. Jack Sparrow

20 Hilarious News Headlines You Almost Can't Believe Are True. #5 Is Probably The Best In History.