Everyone knows the feeling of getting something broken that was once really useful to us. Whether it’is a broken mug, a shattered vase, or a cracked cellphone case, the feeling is equally sad. However, do not lose hope because these people with brilliant fixing abilities are sharing with us a few of their victories in mending broken things. Some are very neatly done that you wouldn’t even notice the damage they went through, some others got incredibly creative. We can all learn a thing or two from these brilliant people who fixed broken stuff in the most brilliant way ever.
1. A broken mug looking brand new with the help of polymer clay.
2. A dilapidated birdbath made new using recycled DVDs.
3. A fascinating way to fix and reuse broken pots.
4. An accident turned into a brilliant artwork.
5. A thanksgiving wall accident treated as a masterpiece.
6. Use lace as a quick fix for torn upholstery.