They say that everyone of us has at least one look alike in the world, and according to an old urban legend our double lives in the opposite part of the globe from where we are. Obviously that’s not real, but if you think rationally there are some odds that, between all the people lived in the past, there was somebody that looked just like us.
That’s what this gallery is all about: there are celebrities that have look alikes coming directly from the past. When we saw these photos we couldn’t help but stare at the incredible similarity between these celebs and their counterparts. For example Justin Timberlake is almost identical to a guy lived in the 1800’s, Jay-Z had a perfect double living in Harlem in the 1860’s and Donald Trump really does look like the General George Patton.
Believe it or not, here are 24 celebrities and their incredible look alikes from the past.
If you like this post, don’t be selfish, share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
1. Ellen DeGeneres and Henry David Thoreau
2. Maggie Gyllenhaal and Rose Wilder Lane
3. Justin Timberlake and unknown man in a mug shot
4. John Travolta and unknown man from the 1860’s
5. General George Patton and Donald Trump
6. General Douglas MacArthur and Bruce Willis
7. Vincent Van Gogh and Chuck Norris
8. Jimmy Fallon and Turkish revolutionist Mahir Cayan