The 23 craziest Japanese inventions you never knew existed. #16 is totally hilarious!
Fun time again today here on Just Something, as we are going to show you some of the weirdest stuff from the land of the rising sun.
Japan has always been popular for being technologically one step ahead the rest of the world, but in this article you will see that sometimes they went a bit too far with fantasy. In the following gallery you will admire some of the craziest Japanese inventions of all times. Some of them are absolutely clever but terribly uncomfortable or bad looking while some other are just totally absurd.
Between awkward ear enhancers, weird total body umbrellas and ridiculous chin rests for the daily metro journey, you will surely find the right thing for your needs.
Share this post with your friends on Facebook!
1. The umbrella for the avid rain-avoider
2. Ear enhancer
3. Easy ear explorer
4. Mobile toilet paper. How did live without it?
5. Metro chin-stick
6. The perks of having a baby
7. Never ending bubble wrap
8. Never miss a drop again
9. Extendable arm for selfies
10. Sound-catcher pillow
11. Book-shaped pillow for jaded students
12. Silent Karaoke
13. Cupmen. It falls down when your noodles are hot
14. Banana slipcase
15. “Solar energy” lighter
16. Public transport helmet (Message: Wake me up at station “…” – Thanks oj, Jessie and Marina)
17. When you’re too tired to stand up (notice the happy look on his face)