22 Random Act Of Kindness From Kids That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity. #3 Made My Day
Like us on FB:
When you are just a little kid you don’t realize all the bad things that happen in the world. Your thoughts are not polluted by your knowledge and your past experiences, and your actions are pure, because they just follow your feelings.
Once you grow up you become warier and more selfish, and forget how good and selfless you used to be.
These 22 random acts of kindness from kids will probably restore our faith in the future of humanity a little bit, and make us realize we should all take their behavior as an example to step back and remember how we were before.
If you like this post, share these random acts of kindness and inspire others!
1. A young girl shields a stray dog in Mumbai.
2. Lucas, a disabled child is helped in completing the Triathlon Race by his 8 year old brother Noah.
3. A young girl has her first hair cut and donates it for other little girls to have hair too.
4. A young boy in Bangladesh saves a drowning baby deer.
5. A small child helps a bunny up.
6. A young boy saves up $120 to provide lunches for the homeless.
7. The presence of mind of a 13-year old saved his baseball coach by performing CPR and calling 911.
8. This young boy was bullied for growing his hair, only to donate it to charity.