Nowadays big food companies export their products all over the world, but if you think they are selling the same exact products everywhere you couldn’t be more wrong.
The culinary culture of each country took shape over the centuries, and what tastes great here won’t necessarily have the same success on the other side of the globe.
It’s curious to see how different the culinary taste is in other regions of the world, especially in the Far East, even when it comes to industrial products like Doritos, Lay’s, Dunkin’ Donuts or Pepsi.
If you like this post, share it with your friends!
1. Japan: Yogurt Pepsi
2. Japan: Wasabi KitKat
3. China: Dry pork and seaweed donuts
4. Canada: pizza and spaghetti slushee
5. Asia: soft-shell crab, seaweed and grilled shrimp flavored Pringles
6. China: green tea Oreos
7. Japan: spaghetti popsicle
8. Russia: cappuccino flavored Pepsi
9. Japan: raw horse meat ice cream
10. Japan: pancake drink
11. Japan: grilled corn Kit Kat