11. Easily differentiate your kids’ clothes by marking the labels.
12. Freeze the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the entire week in advance to save time every morning.
13. Remotely push your son on a swing using a rope
14. Let your kid take out his creative spirit in an art-box. It will save your walls.
15. Freeze some yogurts and put a stick in them. Kids love ice pops.
16. Punishment hack
17. Use a “spy window” (a.k.a. a mirror) to keep an eye on your kids downstairs.
18. Keep track of the medicine doses by writing them down on the bottle.
19. Keep the meal organized and your car will be clean even after your kids had a meal in it.
20. Cut a hole in the pacifier and use a dropper to give your kid the medicine.
21. Bonus for the laziest of lazy parents: if you can’t fix a Barbie by re-attaching its head, just use a marker and it will return as new (more or less 🙂
If you enjoyed reading this post, remember to share it with others by clicking below!