Life hacks have been an important resource on the web for quite some time. People looks for them online with the hope to make some everyday tasks a little easier.
There’s a similar, but much funnier, trend online these days: people on Reddit are posting ‘shitty life tips’ on a dedicated subreddit, writing hilariously wrong life hacks that walk the thin line that runs between completely genius and totally idiot. Take a look at some of our favorites below.
1. Store more tennis balls in each can by cutting them in half.
2. Pretend you’re on the moon by taking a selfie through a toilet roll tube.
3. Submerge your phone in a glass of water to magnify the screen.
4. Onions will no longer make you cry with this life hack.
5. Eat and watch TV at the same time by hanging a toilet seat on your neck.