Christmas time is gone, and like every year we’ve done our very own balance of this holiday season: gift made and received, calories taken, quarrels with relatives and, for those who have pets, an additional balance about the number of broken Christmas ornaments.
It looks like our little furry friends have a strong passion for ruining everything that makes our Christmas time shimmering and bright.
These 18 people caught them in the act, and even if as pet owners we perfectly understand the struggle, we have to admit that these images are totally hilarious.
If you like this post, share it with your friends!
1. Really, I can’t explain what happened to the tree!
2. Why that look on your face?
3. He’s sure feeling the Christmas cheer
4. Man help me instead of taking pictures!
5. An ordinary Christmas day
6. He followed the cat
7. Believe me, it was already messed up when I came!
8. What’s this?
11. I like it!
12. What’s wrong with cats?
13. There’s something strange about this tree
14. Feeling like the king of the hill
15. No, pleaz no!
16. They’re so happy to be here
17. Golden rule of the cat at Christmas: act like nothing happened
18. This is a classic
If you are a pet owner I’m sure you laughed a lot seeing these pictures. Share this post with your friends by clicking the SHARE button below!