Kids are the delight of the house, and it’s always fun to have them around. With those little ones running around, it’s hard not to feel like a kid again, too. They can teach us so many things about life, love, and forgiveness. There is just something about a child’s pure innocence that puts things in perspective. Which is also the same innocence and borderline sarcasm that let them get away with taking things literally. Parents are often left scratching their heads and with a rueful smile on their lips because, after all, they just did what they asked.
1. “Bring a little fish to observe”
2. “Don’t set a foot outside”
3. “Search Youtube for dog-training videos”
4. “Get ready for bedtime story adventure”
5. “Eat half of the grapes”
6. “Play games outside”
7. “Write the words in alphabetical order”